What is the i2N Incubator @ DaSH?
The i2N Incubator @ DaSH is a 6-month rolling Incubator program, designed to support entrepreneurs and provide a platform for them to start, scale, or strengthen their early-stage businesses.
Applications are open to businesses who are less than 12 months old, and billing less than $5000 per month. Unfortunately, due to limited positions, applications are closed to consultants, freelancers, agencies and collectives. However, if you don't fit those criteria but you're working on an innovative business idea, you may still be eligible. Apply at the bottom of this page.
The i2N is the Integrated Innovation Network, a project delivered in partnership with the University of Newcastle and enabled by the NSW Department of Industry. DaSH was the first operational Hub in the i2N - which will eventually include a number of interconnected nodes for the innovators in the community.
Starting and scaling a business is hard. Quite hard, in fact.
Minimising risk, implementing strong systems, acquiring customers and a hundred other priorities are competing for your time, and it is hard to work ON your business at the same time as working IN it.
Joining the i2N Incubator @ DaSH will provide you with support and services to make working ON your business more effective. You'll have access to:
- Mentoring. You'll have access to 2 hours per month with succesful entrepreneurs from our region. Each mentor is highly specialised, highly engaged, and keen to share their knowledge and help you grow your business.
- Subsidised membership at DaSH CoWork. You'll have half your membership paid for by UoN, and receive the full benefits of Full-Time Membership at our Charlestown location. Team memberships (2+ desks) are further discounted.
- Workshops and Business Development opportunities delivered by local professionals, Partner organisations and DaSH Community members. If you'd like to run one yourself, that's encouraged too!
- Networking opportunities that aren't lame. Not many people enjoy traditional networking events these days. Joining an active, curated Community of entrepreneurs and professionals is a way to make strong connections organically without the cringe.
- Awesome entitlements to Partner discounts. DaSH and UoN aren't the only ones who want to help you grow your business. Check out the partners below to see a few of the offers available to i2N Incubator members.
Want something else added to the list of benefits? Let us know what you'd like as part of your membership!